The Liebster award is for bringing awareness to other new bloggers…….from the Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, peasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.”
I was nominated by Vanessa Williams over at Living like a green olive tree. Go check out her blog!! Thank you so much for nominating me!!!!
1. Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
3. Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random thoughts about myself:
• My height is 6’0.
• I am an introvert
• The Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant.
• My favorite NBA player is Steph Curry.
• I enjoy encouraging other people.
• I prefer getting up early, and completing my daily tasks, rather than waiting till later.
• I prefer country life over city life.
• My favorite movie is Forrest Gump.
• If I had my way about it, the temperature would be 70 degrees, year around(with the exception of having a few snowy days around the Christmas holidays)
• I am a firm believer in the power of prayer, because I’ve seen the positive results countless times.
• I love Bojangles chicken and rice.
Questions for me:
1. What keeps you up at night?
A. Getting caught up in a really good series on Netflix. I always want to see what’s going to happen next.
2. What’s the most surprising self-realization you’ve had?
A. I really want to spend the rest of my life as a Christian Life Coach
3. What gives your life meaning?
A. My personal relationship with Jesus. He has guided me through some tough times; And given my life so much purpose and direction.
4. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
A. Not sure if this is weird or not, but I like mixing vanilla ice cream with my orange juice.
5. What’s wrong but sounds right?
A. Can’t think of anything right off hand.
6. Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?
A. I do my best to treat everyone I meet with respect.
7. What was the last photo you took?
A. I took a picture with my two cousins, at a family gathering last Saturday night.
8. What would be the worst thing to hear as you are going under anesthesia before heart surgery?
A. “We’ve already lost two patients today.”
9. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
A. Anytime it is very obvious that someone is lying to me.
10. What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
A. Not very interesting.
11. What’s your cure for hiccups?
A. I take quick sips of room temperature water.
Congrats to all! Sorry, I didn’t do 11…
Here are my questions:
1. If you could meet any historical person who would it be?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. If someone made a movie about your life, who would you choose to portray you?
4. If you could tame any wild animal, and keep it as a pet, what animal would you choose?
5. If you can have any superpower, what ability would you choose?
6. Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
7. What is your favorite Bible passage or verse?
8. What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
9. What was your favorite cartoon, as a child?
10. What would be your ideal vacation destination?
11. What gives your life meaning?