1. FAITH: A Virtuous Woman serves God with all her heart, mind, and soul. She seeks His will for her life and follows His ways. Proverbs 31:26; 29-31, Matthew 22:37, John 14:15, and Psalm 119:15.
2. MARRIAGE: A Virtuous Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is trustworthy and a “helpmeet.” Proverbs 31:11-12, 31:23, 31:28, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5, Genesis 2: 18.
3. MOTHERING: A Virtuous Woman teaches her children the ways of her Father in heaven. She nurtures her children with the love of Christ, disciplines them with care and wisdom, and trains them in the way they should go. Proverbs 31:28, 31:26, Proverbs 22:6, Deuteronomy 6, Luke 18:16.
4. HEALTH: A Virtuous Woman cares for her body. She prepares healthy food for her family. Proverbs 31:14-15, 31:17, 1 Corinthians 6:19, Genesis 1:29, Daniel 1, Leviticus 11
5. SERVICE: A Virtuous Woman serves her husband, her family, her friends, and her neighbors with a gentle and loving spirit. She is charitable. Proverbs 31:12, 31:15, 31:20, 1 Corinthians 13:13.
6. FINANCES: A Virtuous Woman seeks her husband’s approval before making purchases and spends money wisely. She is careful to purchase quality items which her family needs. Proverbs 31:14, 31:16, 31:18, 1 Timothy 6:10, Ephesians 5:23, Deuteronomy 14:22, Numbers 18:26.
7. INDUSTRY: A Virtuous Woman works willingly with her hands. She sings praises to God and does not grumble while completing her tasks. Proverbs 31:13, 31:16, 31:24, 31:31, Philippians 2:`14.
8. HOMEMAKING: A Virtuous Woman is a homemaker. She creates an inviting atmosphere of warmth and love for her family and guests. She uses hospitality to minister to those around her. Proverbs 31:15, 31:20-22, 31:27, Titus 2:5, 1 Peter 4:9, Hebrews 13:2.
9. TIME: A Virtuous Woman uses her time wisely. She works diligently to complete her daily tasks. She does not spend time dwelling on those thinks that do not please the Lord. Proverbs 31:13, 31:19, 31:27, Ecclesiastes 3, Proverbs 16:9, Philippians 4:8.
10. BEAUTY: A Virtuous Woman is a woman of worth and beauty. She has the inner beauty that only comes from Christ. She uses her creativity and sense of style to create beauty in her life and the lives of her loved ones. Proverbs 31:10, 31:21-22,31:24-25, Isaiah 61:10, 1 Timothy 2:9, 1 Peter 3:1-6.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
2 thoughts on “The 10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman”
LikeLiked by 2 people