1. What consumes our mind controls our life.
Power, positions, titles, money, women, men, cars, clothes, drugs, alcohol
2. We must feed our brain with positivity.
God’s Words, love for one another, education.
3. We must feed our brain with truth, from the Word of God.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
4. We must Consume our mind with His goodness.
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercessions for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. (27) Now He who searches the hearts knows the mind of the Spirits is, because He makes intercessions for the saints according to the will of God.
(28) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8: 26-28
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11