For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
Brothers and sisters, Romans 7:15 is a conflict. It’s a conflict that makes us believe that we do not understand ourselves.
1. You and I may find ourselves defeated, not doing what we want to do but doing what we hate to do.
2. You and I may believe that the conflict is between two identities within us.
3. There is something that acknowledges the law of God.
4. There is something within us, called sin, which is evil.
The two identities represent two wolves within each one of us:
1. The first is evil: It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
2. The second is good: It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.
THE WINNER IS THE ONE “YOU” FEED.
Accept Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, today. Today is the day of salvation. Now is the accepted time. You may not have tomorrow. Salvation is a free gift. Have a Blessed Day.
Courtesy of Edward Jeffries